Our Marketing Ninja is strategic, creative, energetic and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate obsesses over well run marketing campaigns. You are well organized and can manage multiple projects at once. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. No two days at work are alike --- and you like that! Your content expertise goes far beyond blogs, but includes video and webinar programs. You have a passion for creating and managing content marketing and social marketing strategies, including the ability to orchestrate details and measure results. You writing skills are top-notch and you have an unquenchable thirst for enhancing and applying your marketing prowess.
- Ownership of online marketing execution: Organize, develop, execute, track, and analyze metrics to improve brand awareness and lead generation results online.
- Web site management: Keep web site content current and continually refreshed. Maintain localized web sites in key geographies. Follow best practices and develop compelling Calls-To-Action for online lead capture. Analyze web metrics to continually adjust to maximize leads from website.
- SEO: Implement and execute a SEO (organic and PPC) strategy to meet specific lead generation targets.
- Content management: Write and/or manage bloggers, press releases and produce presentations and other presales support documents.
- Marketing automation: Implement, manage, and optimize marketing automation programs for lead capture, lead scoring, and lead nurturing to meet specific target conversion rates (prospect-to-lead, lead-to-opportunity, opportunity-to-sale).
- Reporting: Responsible for detailed reporting and analysis of all online marketing initiatives which you oversee (web site, SEO, lead pipeline management, social media channels, etc.).
- Partner coordination: Introduce and coordinate and execute joint marketing campaigns.
- Kaizen: Continuously evaluate online metrics and provide recommendations for ways to leverage success, build from opportunity, and continue to inspire engagement across online channels.
Required experience and skills include:
- A minimum of two years social media experience with B2B organizations
- Experience in growing and engaging an online audience via Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare, and blogs etc.
- Proven track record for creating landing pages and generating high-quality leads via SEO (organic and PPC)
- Hands-on expertise with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hubspot and Microsoft CRM;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Strong analytics: you must understand how to measure the effectiveness of online marketing efforts and provide reports to executive management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Self-motivated, organized, disciplined and able to work on your own (telecommuting is an option).
- Very nice to have: Familiarity with Microsoft developer tools (Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server), DevOps, Microsoft Azure and the Microsoft partner ecosystem.