As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for direct sales and assist in business development as well as partner relationship activities. The main responsibility of the Sales Executive is to drive sales (revenue) and engage in senior level discussions related to customerinitiatives around cloud strategy, adoption, and devops objectives to position and sell InCycle Software services. The Sales Executive also participates in InCycle strategic and management meetings to help formulate strategy, tactics and implementation goals.
Upon commencement of your employment, you will report to the President You will carry out such duties and functions as are required of a Sales Executive and related duties that are reasonably assigned to you by InCycle Software. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide sales and account management services to customers and develop business for InCycle Software
- Conceive, develop and present customer proposals
- Build and maintain relationship with our partners, such as the Microsoft sales teams, related to your territory/scope
- Help develop the sales team, sales strategies and practices
- Participate in InCycle’s business planning and strategy elaboration
- Contribute to the development of the services offerings
- Support the marketing strategy elaboration and activities
- Take part in the continuous improvement of InCycle Software’s practices and knowledge
In addition, due to the nature of the work, you will be expected to travel to customer locations (i.e., on site). Overall, you can travel at least 10% of your working time.